Sunday 1 January 2012

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. ..

 by Edith Lovejoy Pierce (I'm going to confess I do not know much about this lady, apart from that lovely quote and that she was born in Oxford 1904, what a happy coincidence!) 

 Just a short post to say a big HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope 2012 brings much love, friendship, happiness and success to you all...and if that sounds cheesy, then who cares. It's the New Year. I have been a very poor poster recently, and have a lot of lovely things to share (mostly cake and birthday related, and some gifts I simply have to show you as i'm so pleased with them!) But for now here are some mini firework shots from a friend's gathering last night. It was a quiet event, but ever so much fun. A cup o'kindness to you all...

(plus if anyone can help me with the ever so slight skewing of the pictures I'd be forever grateful!)



2 comments:

  1. I wish you a wonderful new years as well! the title sums up the spirit of new years so well. brilliant shots of the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete