Tuesday 28 June 2011

Messing about on a river

The Cherwell Boathouse
It's been all quiet on the blogging front for the past few weeks, as I've been caught in varying degrees of literary frustration, topped off by a week rushing round uni in a silly (read: wonderful) gown, blouse, and velvet ribbon combo...in short; I've had exams. Now however, first year is over and I am back in merry Cheltenham, ready to embrace the long-neglected internet.

Twice this term I've managed to go out on one of the two rather lovely rivers around town, and so thought I'd share some of my pics from the punting trips before launching into recipe and shop-find blogs again...Enjoy!


The conveniently placed pub just along the river from the Boathouse
 

That's all from the Cherwell Boathouse, early on in the term, about 2 weeks in. These next photos are from the Madgalen Boathouse, on my very last day. It was less sunny, and the river's a bit more overgrown, so a rather different atmosphere...





No comments:

Post a Comment